It is the belief of this blog that sports announcing intentionally introduces several errors into the way we understand the games. Ever since Mike O’Malley stopped handing out glowing pieces of radical rock and hung up the play-by-play soapbox, things just haven’t been the same. These posts represent SpreeGoogs‘ attempts to chronicle current commenting miscues.
- Our mixed emotions on Carrie Underwood replacing Faith Hill on #SNF, via @ZacharyMcVicker bit.ly/134oNRW 1 week ago
- Why @KingJames is the best basketball player @ZacharyMcVicker will ever watch, on @SpreeGoogs now: bit.ly/13cFuy3 1 week ago
- A few quick thoughts on Jason Collins: bit.ly/13J4MSY via @ZacharyMcVicker 2 weeks ago
- Ranking the Top 11 NFL Fantasy Rookies. Because it is almost fantasy season, of course. bit.ly/15Uyedc via @ZacharyMcVicker 2 weeks ago
- NFL Draft has begun with Eric Fisher as the first pick for the Chiefs. 0/1 so far in our mock draft. Don't worry, our % should go up 3 weeks ago